3. Who may submit a resume: US Hotel Management Candidates only. We are currently accepting applications only from candidates that have a minimum of 2+ years of current/recent hotel management experience. Typically we fill Corporate and Regional Hotel Management positions and Hotel General Manager positions although we do accept department head resumes for property and corporate in the following departments; Accounting, Engineering, Food & Beverage, Operations (Front Office - AGM, Rooms…), General Management, Housekeeping, Human Resources, Sales. We also seek various corporate positions such as Revenue Management, Purchasing, Corporate Growth...
4. No Guarantee: Please understand that we may not ever send you on an interview. We would like to send you on an interview although we can make no guarantees as we must first be granted a recruiting assignment that matches your preferences and qualifications. We have thousands of resumes in our database and at any given time we are only working on typically twelve recruiting assignments. We recommend that you maintain employment within your career path. Those in immediate need of employment should broaden their job search beyond HCS.
5. Referrals: Please pass on our contact information to hospitality employers looking to hire corporate executives, General Managers, or hotel department heads. Please also have any of your colleagues and associates email us a copy of their resume. If we notify you of a career opportunity and you are not personally interested at that time, please respond with names and numbers of potential candidates or forward the email to those who may be a suitable candidate.
6. Do not take a counter offer: HCS candidates must agree not to take a counter offer. Taking a counter offer is like taking a poison pill. If HCS sends you on an interview, and you are made an offer, and you accept the offer you must honor your agreement by starting employment as agreed. When you inform your current employer that you are resigning, your current employer may offer you more money and better incentives (a counter offer) not to resign. Accepting a counter offer with your current employer changes your current work relationship. Your employer may question, did you use the job offer to negotiate more money, and will you remain loyal. Your employer may very well replace you before you play that game again.
7. Communicate with us:
• Do: Notify HCS after every correspondence you have with any employer that HCS introduced you to, even if it is a year later.
• DO: notify HCS when any information from your file changes. Examples include but are not limited to address changes, telephone number changes, changes in employment
• DO: refer our contact information to prospective employers and candidates.
• Do: Visit our web site to see if there are any positions that you or a colleague may be interested in and contact us if you know of a candidate.
• Don’t: Call us simply to find out if there are any jobs available for you, we will notify you as soon as an appropriate opportunity becomes available. We have thousands of candidates in our database and we do not have the resources to field telephone inquires unless we are discussing a current job listing.
• Don’t: send us reference letters unless we ask.
• Do: send a list of names and numbers of professional references and note when and where you worked together.
8. Background checks: By enrolling in the HCS Database you give permission for HCS to request a complete background report on you including but not limited to Criminal/Civil/Social Security /Motor Vehicle Registration/Drivers License and a credit report.
9. Drug test: By enrolling in the HCS Database you give permission for HCS to request a complete Drug Test on you.